Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Leopard Print Flat from my June's JustFabulous collection


I have been a member of JustFabulous for one year, and I am happy with the membership. Each month, I receive my unique shoe collection which depends on my style. The collection is mostly great and worth purchasing. Although I don't buy all the shoes from the collection, it gives me inspiration and update for new shoe trends. 

This June, one of the item I love most from the collection is Nina Leopard Print Flat below


Leopard Shoes collection Inspired by Nina Leopard Print Flat:







              Leopard-Print Flower Ballerina Flat                  Forever 21- Knotted Leopard Flat
($450)                                                             ($18)




($92)                                                                             ($18.80)

     
Leopard Gladiator Sandal                            Wet Seal - Gladiator Sandal 
($275)                                                           ($22.80)


( $350)                                                                    ($49.98)

My outfit idea: 

leopard shoes

Your lovely thought - Which shoes do you like best? How you create your look with leopard shoes?

3 comments:

  1. oooo i love leopard print! thank you for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These leopard are very pretty. I would say Kate Spade
    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lee Oliveira
    Thank you for your visit. I also like to wear leopard pump in a night date .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...